Sunday, January 25, 2009

Lets Save Britney’s New Song!


So many stories have been circulating about the latest single to be released from circus ” if u seek amy ” the cute double meaning title is causing a stir. The song was written to have a double meaning , one , we aren’t sure of , and the second is a dirty minded view of just how well Britney is adored. The radio stations have all voiced their opinions and want to have Britney re-record the song changing the title to ” if u see amy ” , which will make the somewhat meaningless song to a dorky four minutes of nothing.

If this song gets changed , I just feel that it will go nowhere. The songs appeal is due to it’s sexy meaning , without the K the song has no standing.

I am not saying I would not support the single , because I definitely would as I support everything Britney does in the best of my ability , I am just looking out for the sales portion that this single will impact. Singles are released to promote an album and to keep units moving on store shelves , but I feel with the alteration of this single , the song will be a flop and a bad promotional single for the upcoming tour.

WoB is thinking of maybe starting a petition , letting jive know how we fans feel. Even though it may not work , or change their minds , it will at least let them know what we feel.

Source : http://worldofbritney.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment